Friday 25 January 2013

Friday Funny- Working from Home

People often ask me how I am able to focus on my work with these two little boogers running around here.  Well, first and foremost, I am the champion of blocking out noises after over 5 years of doing it.  Also, there's school- I love school.  But really, there's just nothing like the amazing atmosphere and priveleges associated with working from home.  Oh and the facilities, you just can't compare, really you can't. 



 This is the nastiest, smelliest, most unorganized area of our home- this is where I work :).  If you look closely, you will see the beer bottle my husband left when he came to check on the furnace the other night.  All those papers?  My job is completely paperless.  Those are the kids medical and school records.  Ahhhh.....my space.    And just in case I get bored, there's LOTS to do:


I can work out....if I can clear all the laundry and boxes away.

Or more likely, I can do laundry....just have to make sure I turn off the washing machine before I make a call.  The really convenient thing about this particular office space is that with the HVAC directly behind me I have a TON of white noise, and I can barely even hear the kids....even when they scream (kidding)






Then of course there is the office staff:


The book keeper



Tech support (he's on his break)
And of course, security (he keeps the mailman and UPS man at bay daily- thank God for that)

If all else fails, there is an incredible sense of team spirit amoung the staff:


Happy Friday everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment