Thursday 23 August 2012

Mission Accomplished!!!

Today I CALLED ahead to Hair Cuttery and was told there was no wait.  So I hightailed my butt (and the boys) over there in 10 minutes flat....only to discover literally 8 people had walked in during that time period.  Sigh.  Oh well.  I figured while I was at it I might as well get both boys' hair cut.  So now they are ready for school next week (eek!!!!)  I won't say it went particularly well, but we had the stylist for Nate who is very patient and VERY quick.  So that was good.  Jack did well- he did however have about four people convinced that he has a pet lobster at home?  Ummmm....at one point he even whipped out his fake walky-talky and said "clover (this is what he calls his toy lobster) do you copy?  this is mama lobster, are you holding down the fort?"  This HAS to be from a movie, but I just can't place it!  

see, short!!!  

ummm, yeah, she has to be quick....
the child who gets NO sugar gets a lollipop for this!  works every time



we hit the toy store quickly afterwards, where Nate spent an inordinate amount of time talking to the stuffed giraffe you see in the background, and Jack selected a, gasp, plane!
look at this handsome boy!!!





this is the aftermath of sugar when you never ever have it....


Now it is time for me to grab a shower as after this experience I am always covered with a combination of sweat, lollipop stickiness and baby hair clippings from holding this little booger still!

No comments:

Post a Comment