Friday 10 August 2012

Are You Freaking Kidding Me?

OK, first of all, this is totally irrelevant to anything else on this blog.  Second of all, sorry mom, I know you are a faithful reader, and some things are best unsaid, but oh well!!

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/08/10/study-oral-sex-cures-morning-sickness/



I have several questions about this lovely article.  First of all, what MAN conducted this study?  Who were his test subjects?  And how large was the sample size? (bahahaha)

Is this man prepared to be chased by an angry mob of still nauseated pregnant women every where that he goes?  I had to stop chewing on my PENS when I was pregnant because they gagged me.  That's all I'm saying.  Maybe some type of antibody injection is in order, hmmmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment