Thursday 30 May 2013

Prayers

I have absolutely nothing to say about my family or my life this evening.  Instead I want to ask for prayers for a very dear friend and her family.  I don't want to go into details, I will just say that these are just wonderful, supportive, loving people who are going through a very difficult time.  When a close friend is going through something scary like this, it's impossible to think of anything else.  It's also a painful reminder that none of us are really in the driver's seat, that we have to depend on our faith and have confidence in experienced medical professionals.  So if you could each just take a minute this evening and pray for healing and good health for these friends of mine I would appreciate it greatly.

And to my friend, I love you and I'm here, as always, any time day, or night.

No comments:

Post a Comment